100kW L-Band Magnetron Tube
100kW L-Band Magnetron Tube: a critical component for microwave systems. All units tuned individually to a specific frequency (896, 915, 922, or 929 MHz). Given that magnetron tubes periodically wear out and need replacing, we suggest either keeping back-up magnetrons in stock, or placing a bulk order to ensure your systems stay up and running. The spare parts and service team provides its customers with industry-leading replacement part turnaround times, as well as general product and technical support. Our dedicated team understands our responsibility to the customer. After a system installation, our work is only just beginning. Our service and spare parts team continues to grow and we’re always on standby to support your microwave system needs.
Questions about How to Replace a Magnetron Tube?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re here to help review the steps with you. If your team is confident in their ability to replace the tube, please see these steps. We recommend you speak with our team first to ensure you meet all safety precautions. If you require more significant maintenance, please contact our team about scheduling a visit from one of our certified technicians.
Rebuild & Repair Options
We offer various refurbishment services for components and spare parts. This includes 100kW magnetron tube rebuild and repair options. To learn more, please contact our dedicated spare parts and refurbishment team to discuss. We require most components to meet a certain amount of viable cores to be eligible for rebuild or repair services.
These units are subject to Original Manufacturers Warranty.
Microwave Techniques extends the following Original Manufacturers Warranty:
Warranty period: 18 months from date of shipment
Hours of magnetron operation: 3000 hours
For failures caused by defective materials and/or workmanship that occur within the 18 month warranty period, the following proration schedule is used based upon hours of beam (RF power) operation:
● For failures occuring within 500 hours of operation, full (100%) warranty credit will be granted.
● For failures occuring after 500 hours and prior to the 3000 hours, the warranty credit will be prorated based upon total number of operating hours prior to failure.
● For failures occuring after 3000 hours of operation, there will be no warranty credit.
The following items will NOT be accepted for warranty claims:
1. Melted anode straps.
2. Melted antenna.
3. Broken or cracked ceramics.
4. Premature cathode failure due to high reflected power or incorrect filament scheduling.
5. RF arcing around the silver-plated gasket due to incorrect installation in the electromagnet / launcher.
6. Arcing around the cathode or heater connectors due to insufficient tightening or short circuits.
7. Damage or malfunction arising from loss of coolant flow, decrease of coolant flow below specified limits, coolant contamination, or excessive temperature in any coolant circuit. This includes both liquid and forced air coolants.
8. Damage or malfunction caused by physical abuse to the magnetron.
9. Damage or malfunction caused directly or indirectly by arcing, high VSWR, or by improper adjustment of any RF circuits, RF lines, RF components, or power supplies in the system, including AC supply surges and spikes.
To learn more about our 100kW L-Band Magnetron Tube or other related products, contact our Systems Division Spare Parts & Service Team.
Contact information: Microwave Techniques | Systems Division
104 Perimeter Road, Nashua, NH 03063 | (+1) 603-881-5234